Hospital kidnapping

Sunday, August 15, 2010 , Posted by TJ at 8:04 PM


- youtube info-
This version has a better view: My cousin had an epileptic seizure with a knife in her hand and when she went to the hospital, they did not believe her and accused her of attempted suicide. They kidnapped her and would not let her leave. She called me and I did the only thing I could think to do when a family member is kidnapped, ...I went to rescue her. They assaulted her and have inflicted more damage than she could ever do to herself, this was "FOR HER OWN GOOD"! In order to keep you from hurting yourself, they attack you and hit your children!

Worst part about this video is the joy in the eyes of the hospital officials as they humiliate and traumatize this family. Truly evil!


Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

wibiya widget